Whether it is a White Paper that shows off your expertise or a book, unless you are a writer, you probably don’t have the time to write it yourself. This is where I come in.
As a ghost writer, I am here to breath life into your ideas and making them a compelling read while you, stay in control at all times.
– Liaise with you to gain an in-depth understanding of your ideas and requirements.
– Work together to create a ‘skeleton’ and plan
– Collecting ideas, carrying out research; this is sometimes done through taped interviews with you, sometimes not – it all depends on the project.
– Start writing in your ‘voice’ and agreeing on checkpoints for you to review
– Once complete we do a final review and I send it to my editor who suggests corrections/amendments based on grammar, language and ways to make it read even better (unless you have secured a professional editor through something like a publishing contract)
Now it is up to you how you wish to take it through to being published!
During the entire process I will always guide and advise you through what would make a stronger piece for a publisher – if relevant – but more importantly, what will captivate your reader.
In order to honour the discrete nature of my job, I cannot reveal any pieces of work I have written on behalf of clients but, they range from blog posts to manuscripts. All my ghostwriting projects have been published.
Your privacy and terms of business will be formally agreed upon by us both signing a standard contract so you can be rest assured that YOU own all the copyright.
Fees vary as no two projects are the same – please get in touch to discuss to get your free quote.
Typically, if you have not yet secured a publishing contract you will be charged an hourly rate for the research, planning, and meeting phases of the work. After that, I charge a per word rate which is paid based on the first draft. A round of edits is done for free.
If you want me to take care of the editing phase, you will get a fixed price for this which includes one thorough round of edits and suggestions from a professional editor.